Saturday, September 6, 2014

week 1 (reuploaded because school)

My 20% time will be a project to attempt lucid dreaming, the ability to be aware of, and to control your dreams. I'm doing this project because research shows that it can help boost problem solving skills and information processing skills. The first step to being able to control one's dreams is to become aware of the dream. For the first week, I have been trying to accomplish this by using 2 methods. First, I have been keeping a journal where I try and write down everything i remember from the night before. I have also been trying to give myself "tests" throughout the day: pinching myself or trying to walk through walls.
Next week, I'm going to move on to stage two, and try to think about what to dream, at least to control the general settings of my dream,

No comments:

Post a Comment