Saturday, September 13, 2014

Week 3

While someone's asleep, dreams occur in the REM (Random Eye Movement) part of the sleep cycle. REM sleep. REM sleep occurs during the later part of sleep, hence why dreams tend to be interrupted by awakening. Unfortunately, this means that dreams do not come often when my alarm clocks goes off at half past five. The interesting thing is, I seem to get more dreams when I fall asleep in 1st period (an online class that I normally do at home), than when sleeping in my bed. Perhaps I simply can not remember anything when an alarm clocks jolts me awake. Last (Friday) night, I remembered the first dream I know for sure I had this week at home. The details are mostly a blur, but I remember adventure and league of legends, a video game.

Next week, hopefully I can dream more by sleeping earlier.





No comments:

Post a Comment