Saturday, October 4, 2014
week 6
It has been an interesting week. Earlier in the week, I had an extremely interesting dream. Set in an Victorian era, my family and I were a noble house. All were going absolutely fine when a zombie apocalypse started. A virus spread that removed pain and worry but made them extremely violent towards non- infected members. My mom became one of the infected and I was faced with a difficult choice: embrace the virus or remain my true self. I woke up before my decision but it makes me wonder about the choice I would make. Would I go for an easy life without pain or would I prefer my true self. Dreams can be incredibly thought provoking and gives a person a deeper thought into their subconscious. Unfortunately, the zombie apocalypse was not enough to make me realize that I was actually dreaming. I will try again next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment